Applicability and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
Except as otherwise set forth herein, these General Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the MATRIX Resources, Inc. ("MATRIX") web site. By accessing and using the MATRIX web site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, then you should exit and may not use this site. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, then MATRIX may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate our services to you, remove any material, which MATRIX believes in its sole discretion is inaccurate or offending, or violates these Terms and Conditions, restrict your access to the MATRIX web site or services, or take any other action MATRIX, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions do not govern services available from MATRIX (even those services that may be ordered or provided by MATRIX through this web site) to the extent that any specific terms and conditions apply to such services. Those services are instead governed by the specific agreements, policies, instructions, statements and regulations relating to such services, and such governing documents will control in the event of a conflict with these Terms and Conditions or any material contained on this web site.
Revisions to Terms and Conditions
Please refer to these Terms and Conditions regularly. MATRIX may at any time and without prior notice revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this site following posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions signifies that you accept these changes.
Web Site Content
- Copyright. All information, data, graphics, logos, trademarks (as further described below), messages, photographs, the HTML code that MATRIX outsources to generate the web site, or other materials (collectively, “Content”) included on this site is the property of MATRIX or content providers of MATRIX and is protected by copyright law. You may not produce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of Content of this site or any related software without the prior written consent of MATRIX, its content providers or as authorized under these Terms and Conditions. However, you may print or download a copy of the Content for your personal use as long as you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Trademarks. The name “MATRIX Resources” and the graphics and logos displayed on this web site are the property of or have been licensed by MATRIX and may not be used without the prior written permission of MATRIX. MATRIX does not permit the use of its name, graphics or logos in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other commercial purpose without MATRIX’s prior written approval.
- Disclaimer. THIS WEB SITE INCLUDES CONTENT AND INFORMATION THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE MATRIX DESIRES THAT THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE BE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE, IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH CONTENT AND INFORMATION. MATRIX DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE OR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304, MATRIX has designated the following individual to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement on the web site:
MATRIX Resources, Inc.
1000 Abernathy Road, Suite 500
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
A claim of copyright infringement must be submitted in writing via either a physical or electronic medium and contain the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Information Privacy and Security
Registration and Passwords
Any comments or materials sent to MATRIX regarding any content or information found on the web site, including, without limitation, feedback, data, questions, comments or suggestions (collectively “Feedback”), will not be treated as confidential and will become the property of MATRIX. MATRIX has no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback. By submission of any Feedback to MATRIX, you assign to MATRIX and MATRIX shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to such Feedback of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Feedback.
MATRIX may, from time to time, provide links to other outside web sites. MATRIX has not reviewed and is not responsible for such linked web sites or the content of any of the linked web sites. MATRIX provides these links as an additional resource for its web site users and makes no representations regarding the content of any linked web site or any companies that own, control or manage the linked web sites. Consequently, MATRIX cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in, programs used by, or services or products offered by, web sites linked to from this web site.
Acceptable Web Site Uses
You may access the web site to browse and to use MATRIX’s services for only lawful purposes including, but not limited to, gathering information about MATRIX and our services, seeking employment and career information, and purchasing merchandise from the on-line store. You may not use or allow others to use the web site or MATRIX’s services for any unlawful purposes or engage in any activity that harms MATRIX or impairs any other users’ use or enjoyment of the web site or services subject to the sole discretion of MATRIX that may include the following:
- posting or submitting deceptive, misleading, incomplete, false or inaccurate information with respect to your or other person or entity’s profile, resume or other employment information;
- transmitting or distributing obscene, indecent, profane, pornographic, threatening, harassing, libel, defamatory or otherwise unlawful or objectionable information of any kind;
- revising any material or information posted or submitted by another or sharing your passwords, user identifications or allowing others access to non-public areas of web site or any other unauthorized purpose; or
- violating or attempting to violate MATRIX’s web site security, including, but not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, sending unsolicited email or attempting to interfere with the web site.
MATRIX reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the web site for violating these terms or the law and reserves the right to remove any communication from the website. The violation of any of the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of your license to use the web site and the Content and obligates you to immediately destroy any copies of the Content in your possession.
THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” MATRIX AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OF THIS WEB SITE, OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER OUTSIDE WEB SITES. MATRIX AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES RELATED TO ANY COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOREOVER, MATRIX DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MATRIX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATRIX WEB SITE OR INFORMATION OR FUNCTIONS ON SUCH SITE, EVEN IF MATRIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL MATRIX’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MATRIX and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of this web site.
These Terms and Conditions and all information on this web site are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and of the United States of America. The venue for any matter relating to or arising from this site will be in the state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Georgia. To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms and Conditions, as modified, will remain in full force and effect. This is the entire agreement between users and MATRIX relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing signed by both parties.