Top 10 Tech Roles Tech Companies Are Hiring
Glassdoor conducted a survey comparing tech roles vs. non-tech roles at U.S. companies. Researchers found that just over half of all open positions at tech companies on Glassdoor today are tech roles (57% or almost 71,000 open jobs).
Below are the 10 most common tech jobs being hired today by U.S. tech companies including their median base salary and the number of open jobs on Glassdoor.
- Software Engineer | $106,500 | 9,038
- Software Development Engineer | $113,200 | 6,320
- Product Manager | $112,700 | 2,798
- Program Manager | $88,100 | 2,444
- Solutions Architect | $127, 100 | 2,135
- Technical Program Manager | $145,000 | 1,722
- Systems Engineer | $92,700 | 1,650
- Software Developer | $91,900 | 1,360
- Data Scientist | $119,500 | 1,130
- Business Analyst | $78,000 | 1,000
All together, these jobs account for almost half (41%) of all open tech jobs for tech companies.