Contract Opportunity: 5-months
Location: Sandy, UT
The Workplace Coordinator is the first impression of the office, greeting visitors and employees with a friendly and cheerful demeanor. Success in this position comes with the ability to multitask between several administrative projects while maintaining a positive attitude. The Workplace Coordinator takes ownership of the front of house to proactively improve office processes and procedures while helping support a dynamic office culture. This position requires a magnetic personality and the ability to drive support within a growing company through a blend of culture, administration, operations, and special projects.
- Oversee ordering, stocking, and inventory of the office’s fully-stocked kitchen and office supplies through vendors like Amazon, Costco, Staples, and others.
- Staff and fulfill front desk reception duties including being on time to work to open up office functions (visitor management system, stock rooms, starting coffee, etc)
- Create a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere in the office.
- Provide day-to-day office support including employee/visitor management, food service for special events, conference room scheduling and set-up, troubleshoot office equipment, oversee incoming/outgoing mail, provide runner service as needed, and assist with any building and security requests.
- Set-up and take-down of office meetings and other special events as needed.
- Keep the office looking organized and clean throughout the day, coordinate with janitorial staff or day porter as needed to ensure office cleanliness.
- Be a strong partner to our team members as well as other functions like People, IT, and Corporate Real Estate to ensure the office is set up and run in a manner consistent with our culture and values.
- Partner closely with the recruiting team to facilitate candidates through the onsite interview process, acting as the liaison between candidates and interviewers.
- Process new hire administrative tasks in the relevant systems.
- Provide hospitality services to interview candidates to ensure their interview day experience is seamless.
- Schedule conference rooms as needed for onsite interviews and help the EA or recruiting team with conference room bookings as needed.
- Responsible for new hire desk set-ups (and resets) across the office, ensuring Day 1 swag and desk is cleaned and prepared for a great first impression. Coordinate with IT to ensure all equipment is on the desk prior to Day 1.
- Work with other Workplace Coordinators across the portfolio to help organize and engage the office for community and employee engagement activities.
- Integrate new employees with necessary equipment, information, and company SWAG to ensure they have a welcoming first impression experience with Employee Experience Programming
- Partner with the Employee Experience team to implement “Think Globally, Act Locally” engagement initiatives that drive employee participation and the workplace experience.
- Creatively lead engagement and morale events and programs (in alignment with other sites) including corporate milestones, holiday celebrations, wellness initiatives, birthday and anniversary programs, etc.
- Be an operational lead for cultural diversity and inclusion initiatives including coordination with ERG/Circles.
- Represent us in the community such as participation in local volunteer or give-back activities.
- Take initiative to develop rapport and relationships with Business Units, on-site leadership, and understand how the Workplace Coordinator position can support team goals and employee experience in the office.
- Help support sitewide and/or team specific initiatives.
- Draft and issue regular site updates and communications to drive participation in initiatives (via Slack, email, newsletters, wallboards), help be the voice of the office.
- 2 years of professional work experience in a professional office or facilities management role;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment
- Passionate about building and sustaining team culture
- Demonstrated passion and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Google Suite spreadsheets, expense, billing, and other office software
- Ability to learn new technical tools quickly
- Experience working with all levels of management, employees, vendors and customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities in fast-paced office environment
- Laugh and have fun while being productive
- Proven record of going the extra mile for your colleagues
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds on a regular basis Work Environment This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- High school diploma or GED required, degree preferred
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
If this sounds like a fit for you, today!