Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Workday Developer/Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN and Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities.
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise.
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Workday report writer that has experience with Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports, calculations, PRISM analytics and understanding of report permissions.
- Discovery Board exposure would also be a plus.
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.