Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Workday HR Business Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Term: 12 months
- Work as an advisor to more experienced leadership to influence technology matters to develop programs that are effective and efficient for highly complex business and technical needs across one or more lines of business.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in depth evaluation across multiple lines of business or the enterprise.
- Deliver solutions that are long term, large scale, and which require understanding of organizational goals or priorities and technology to develop executable strategies and plans.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions related to technology matters that are large scale, cross functional, or companywide.
- Engage with the technology team and more experienced leaders to provide support and drive strategic initiatives for the business and for execution of operational processes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excellent communication skills.
- Depth of Human Resources functional knowledge (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Talent).
- Solid understanding of Workday Reporting and the Workday Security and Object Model.
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Exposure to other reporting constructs or technologies a plus (SQL, Relational DBs, BI tools).
- Discovery Board / People Analytics / PRISM exposure a plus (these are capabilities within Workday).
- Workday certifications a plus.
- 7+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, or education.