Large Supply Chain / Logistics company in Coppell, TX is hiring a Workday Application/Functional Analyst for a 6-12 month consulting role with the potential of conversion to permanent.
In this role, you will provide Workday application functional support, process guidance and testing support. Should have In-depth knowledge of HCM and ERP Workday Modules in Workday. Must have Workday integration experience.
Must be a local candidate to Dallas / Fort Worth. This is a hybrid role, requiring both onsite and remote work. Will work one day each week onsite. May work more onsite for the first 2 weeks to get up and running.
As the Workday Application Functional Analyst you will engage in the following daily activities:
- Partnering with HR and/or Accounting Teams to evaluate requirements, research functional solutions and provide advice on best practices.
- Orchestrate proof-of-concepts to assess the potential business value of new modules, tools and technologies.
- You will help with testing Integrations/interfaces involving Workday.
- Perform impact analysis for major changes to Workday either through Solution Delivery or Workday releases.
- Support New Processes or process changes in Workday, make recommendations, come up with creative solutions and use Proof-of-concept and/or Documentation to share your ideas.
- Address any defects in terms of performance, scalability and error handling related to any Workday process.
- Focus on continuous improvement and provide solutions to address issues/gaps and long term business needs.
- Monitor and report ongoing performance and health of the application and integrations.
- Work individually or within project teams and participate in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support.
- Engage with technical delivery teams including functional leads, application teams, QA, Project Managers, etc.
- Maintain proper technical and change management documentation, Follow Change management process for all changes.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM, Financial Management modules (Payroll, Recruiting, Talent, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits, Expenses, Accounting and Finance, Procurement, etc).
- Experience in supporting Workday Post-Production .
- Experience in Workday integration technologies such as EIB, Document Transformation, and Workday Studio.
- Workday Implementer Certification or Workday PRO Certification.
- Ability to lead full project lifecycle – from initial scoping/planning, discovery, design, development, testing, and go-live.
- Proven ability to influence a wide variety of audiences, including partners, employees and executive management.
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction; strong client focus with the ability to understand client needs and build relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and colleagues in a remote working environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards. Ability to effectively manage against timelines, deadlines, and goals.
- Understanding of scope and details of a project plan. Possess the ability to identify and communicate risks, issues, performance concerns, the need for resources, etc to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience implementing complex, practical business solutions under competing deadlines and priorities while keeping a high attention to detail.
- Ability to be effectively and actively leading multiple, concurrent projects. Demonstrated ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision.
- Able to come up with improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practic