Large Logistics (3PL) Company with multiple locations is hiring (3) Warehouse Super Users (WMS) to work onsite at their Warehouse locations. The warehouses are located in Coppell, Fort Worth, and El Paso (if not local to El Paso, the WMS Super User for this site can support this warehouse remotely). This is an onsite role and the schedule will be Monday-Friday (normal daytime or 1st shift business hours) but must have the ability to work extended hours, holidays and/or weekends as needed
As the Warehouse Super User, you will maintain and monitor WMS (warehouse management systems) and related technology infrastructure. Will support Production systems by monitoring and resolving issues. Support the business and process changes by making configuration changes, supporting testing efforts and system Administration. This position will work directly with the Warehouse Operations teams and aligned with IT team. Additional duties will include:
- Maintenance of Warehouse Management System (WMS) to meet business requirements – ex. Creation of Areas, Locations, etc. as needed.
- Creation of New Users and assignment of roles, password resets.
- Setup of new printers, new RF devices etc.
- Monitor operational procedures to ensure alignment to standards and documented procedures. Identify failing procedures and make recommendations to improve.
- Monitor system performance daily and provide capacity analysis reports/data as needed.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution of issues according to established service level agreements. Escalate issues as required.
- Support User acceptance testing.
- Provide input to project plans and identify required tasks.
- Provide updates to assigned tasks/project plans.
- 2 years of Warehouse experience.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Understanding of the transportation and/or 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) industry.
- 2+ years’ experience working directly in a WMS system.
- Previous Red Prairie/JDA/Blue Yonder experience.
- Ability to identify and document problems/issues.
- Able to handle high-pressure situations.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to relate to and interact with other people in a friendly, professional manner.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple concurrent tasks.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.