Position: Web Designer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 10 months
- Under broad supervision, uses a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online offerings.
- Owns assigned tasks.
- May serve as lead or train staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ of experience in designing responsive websites and applications.
- 5 years’ of experience in Adobe Creative Suite. (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, XD)
- 5 years’ of experience in performing cross-browser testing of Web sites and components and ensure all Web pages and Web files are 508 compliant.
- 5 years’ of experience in UX /User Experience and UI/ User Interface design.
- 5 years’ of experience in Usability Testing Skills.
- 5 years’ of experience and understanding of the latest trends in web design.
- Exceptional Creativity and Innovation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.