Position: Web Analytics Specialist
Location: 100% Remote
Term: 6 month contract with extension or conversion
This individual is responsible for leading web and app analytics implementations across the enterprise. The role will work together with Analysts, Engineering, QA and Product Teams to ensure web analytics optimization strategy is effectively employed. They will act as the analytics expert behind the client’s web analytics platform, playing a key role in performance measurement aimed at driving data driven decisions.
This person is expected to be a champion for the analytics and tracking discipline within the organization – they will be responsible for:
Assisting with an uplift to GA4.
1. promoting a tagging and tracking mentality throughout the organization
2. working cross-functionally to incorporate best practices into process and practice across products
The ideal candidate will have experience with Web Analytics packages, Site Tagging and Tag Management, QA, requirements gathering, database management, and data analytics, as well as a strong business sense and a willingness to rapidly ramp up. The role is built for a self-starter & creative, quantitative thinker, someone comfortable pushing for discipline and structured thinking amidst disparate data sets, processes, and siloed product initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE with Google Analytics 4!
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Technology, Business, Marketing or similar
- At least 4 years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics suite
- Advanced/Master-level proficiency with Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with databases, data maintenance, and query languages - R, Python, SQL - preferred