Position: Senior Video Editor
Location: Hybrid Addison, TX
Term: 18 months
The Senior Video Editor is a key collaborator within this Global team, creating broadcast quality Promotional Videos, Social Stories, Tutorials, and Sizzle Reels. As the resident video expert, the Senior Video Editor is the source for technical expertise and best-practices regarding video post-production.
- Expert-level proven experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Davinci Resolve Studio
- Advanced understanding of storytelling, color, composition, and typography
- Exceptional design sense and the ability to iterate design concepts quickly
- Direct collaboration with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to refine content
- Quickly adapt to changes in schedule and project priority
- Audio/Music editorial for video
- Interpretation of high-level storyboards and scripts including shot lists and shoot details.
- Advanced file handling/organization - Packaging deliverables - DAM ingestion
- Advanced creation of animated titles and motion graphics.
- Advanced understanding of color grading - specifically beauty/retouching
- Advanced experience in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced experience with Plug-ins, Trapcode Suite, Red Giant Universe
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.