Position: Verification Engineer
Location: Flanders, NJ 07836
Term: 12 months
- Understanding technical requirements and planning the activities.
- Setting up integrated hardware, software, and diagnostic instrument environment.
- Prepare software test cases.
- Manually install multiple applications.
- Execute test cases in the laboratory on the diagnostics instruments.
- Assure that software quality goals are met.
- Adhere to company and regulatory procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, etc.
- Experience using MS Office Tools. (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge and experience in TFS
- 5-7 years experience in Software verification and installation.
- Industry-standard testing methodology.
- Experience with medical diagnostics instruments and/or interfacing with automation
- Experience working in a medical lab.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
- Possess a high level of self-motivation and ability to work on a team.