Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Design Research & Strategy Specialist
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Lead complex initiatives through research and creativity. Investigate behaviors to derive potential strategies to help engage customers.
- Use words and research define a subtle path to a comprehensive problem with powerful narratives.
- Lead the team to create new optic designs to inspire and address internal partners and engage external clients.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to experienced managers to create strategies to engage the customer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting.
- 6+ years of experience conducting usability testing and usability research.
- 6+ years of experience designing, conducting and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- 5+ years of Website or Application Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with a variety of research methods, including 1-on-1 interviews, card sorts, RITE, unmoderated remote/online, and field studies.
- Experience with the user-centered design process including creating and/or using a variety of artifacts such as personas, scenarios, task flows, wireframes, journey maps, etc.
- Experience with standard research tools including use of Optimal Workshop, Survey Monkey, User Testing, remote testing and observation tools (e.g., Webex, Skype, Zoom), etc.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of employees.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile.
- Master or Doctoral degree in the areas of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology or Engineering.