Are you passionate about driving change with innovation and leveraging data to power new ways of thinking? Would you be excited to work with an organization focused on innovation and data that will help improve climate, protect cities, and build a smarter and brighter future for the next generation? If so look no further…
Our team is seeking an experienced Senior UX Designer who will be an integral member of the marketing team at a global organization poised to help a changing world deal with the challenges ahead.
You will be involved in the complete design life cycle, from user research to creative ideation to prototyping to polished design work. Detailed collaboration with cross-functional development teams will require strong, ongoing communication, and maintaining our market leading position will challenge your creativity and design skills. A track record of approaching challenges innovatively and strong interpersonal skills are also critical success factors for this role. Candidates must be able to “get into the trenches” to work collaboratively with colleagues in a matrixed environment to drive all aspects of this activity.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun, collaborative, vibrant environment with a great team from around the world. This is a hybrid role in our Buckhead office working two days per week onsite.
- Work with product and development teams to gather requirements, user needs and feedback to develop user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions and ensure product effectiveness and ease of use.
- Identify opportunities through human-centric discovery and research methods.
- Translate research and business plans into user-centric designs and design systems that lead to intuitive user experiences in alignment with company and product goals.
- Facilitate development using personas, journey maps, research reports, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure successful implementation of design solutions.
- Execute across all project phases from early discovery and research through detailed visual design.
- Effectively advocate for users in a corporate climate, providing day-to-day design leadership.
- Work closely with other designers, developers, and business professionals to guide user experience from inception through delivery.
- Conduct competitor and market analyses to stay ahead of industry trends and ensure that our products remain competitive.
- Communicate design decisions and present these solutions to stakeholders and clients.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in UX design and share knowledge with the team.
- Excellent communication abilities, including keen listening and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to think creatively and independently.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts, tools and markets.
- Comfortable building relationships with all role levels and types.
- Flexibility and aptitude for shifting strategies and tactics when required.
- Track record of working effectively in a rapidly changing and demanding environment across time zones.
- 5-8 years of experience in UX design with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and similar tools.
- Experience in conducting user research, creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, and web design best practices.
- Bachelors degree, ideally in design or related field