65 to 70
UI / UX
This international industry leader has an immediate 6 month contract opportunity (with strong chance for extension) in Dallas, TX for a UX Designer. This position requires working in the office 2-3 days/week.
This position requires:
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing intuitive, engaging, easy-to-use, visually appealing websites or applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate design direction
- Proven experience conducting UX activities and the application of research to UI design
- Extensive experience with client facing product design, development, and delivery
- Deep understanding of accessibility best practices
- Highly proficient with: Sketch, Figma, InVision, Mural, whiteboarding (HTML and CSS a bonus)
- High-level knowledge of popular development frameworks (i.e. Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Manage multiple user experience design projects in parallel specific to Tax
- Interface with stakeholders to understand business vision, business needs and the competitive landscape with an aim to simplify complex processes
- Interview users and stakeholders to better understand needs/desires/pain points
- Create personas, task analysis matrices, journey maps, wireframes, high-resolution mockups and prototypes to depict product vision
- Apply accessibility best practices to designs and ensure end products are compliant through various testing exercises
- Act as an advocate for user experience design, our design system and communicate vision to project teams
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure final product meets vision
- Contribute to design system documentation, development and enhancement
- Identify areas for design improvement based on latest and upcoming design industry trends
- Provide design direction to junior team members
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.