This nationwide growing law firm has an immediate full-time opportunity in Downtown Dallas, TX for a User Support Specialist. Will be working in an inbound call center/helpdesk environment supporting end users via phone, primarily troubleshooting and supporting email issues, MS Office, and Word. This position requires demonstrated experience supporting MS Word on the job. Requires experience currently working in a helpdesk environment as the Support Center requires an individual who is in a similar role (not an Analyst or Engineer-type) that spends 100% of their day on the phone assisting end users. The primary focus is on MS Word and the ability to manipulate and repair Word documents. There is a technical interview involved where various Word scenarios are presented.
Under general supervision, in an in-bound call center environment, User Support Specialists provide technical software problem resolution to end users through troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, fixing application error messages, assisting with application support and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather user’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to users where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Perform after-hours on-call service on a rotating schedule with others in the team.
- 2-3 years Tier 1 Phone Support experience within a professional services firm (ie. law firm, architecture firm, CPA firm, etc.).
- Experience supporting the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Prefer proficiency with MS Word (In-depth experience manipulating, revising, and repairing MS Word documents.).
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Customer Service Attitude with proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work within a team.
- Ability to be on-call, including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Some hardware setup and troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Experience with Document Management Systems, Comparison Tools and Template Packages is preferred.
- Prior law firm experience and knowledge of general legal applications preferred.
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts between 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.