• Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists work with development and business analysis teams, project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
• Tests and analyzes a broad range of applications to ensure they meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements to develop test plans, test cases and scripts.
• Creates and executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
• Identifies defects and recommends appropriate course of action.
• Performs root cause analyses.
• Retests after corrections are made to ensure problems are resolved.
• Documents, evaluates, and researches test results for future replication.
• Identifies, recommends, and implements process improvements to enhance testing strategies.
• Analyzes requirements and design aspects of projects.
• Interfaces with client leads and development teams.
• Requires sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 4+ years of User Acceptance Testing experience.
• Ability to independently create test scripts for technology changes.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and how Quality Assurance methodology fits into the SDLC.
• Knowledge of defect tracking systems and processes.
• Proficiency in Jira
• Prefer exposure to Zephyr
• Proactive & able to work independently
• Excellent communication skills to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Requires methodical approach to testing and problem solving.
• Requires theoretical and analytical skills, with demonstrated ability in planning.
• Financial services helpful but not required
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.