Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum years of experience 5-7 years.
- Balsamiq (software to build to designs).
- UI/UX design experience.
- ADA compliance is a plus.
- Additional Skills:
- UI/UX Designer (not righting code) designing the user interface.
- Electronic arts background, painters, master of fine arts.
- Flow on the website, look and feel of the website.
- Building a lot of new applications, we need someone to help with the look and feel, and useable/look cool/mobile presence as well etc.
- 3-5 different projects, we want everything to have the same look and feel of our websites, we want to be consistent.
- Financial services experience is a huge plus.
- Compliance space:
- Look at regulated peoples emails/chats. (Traders).
- Look for certain behaviors (insider trading as an example).
- Have various modules that search for these. If it finds a match, it will generate an alert and someone needs to investigate. Could go either way.
- Building user interfaces that highlights these types of alert in compliance.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.