Grow your career as a Treasury & Liquidity Project Manager with an innovative global bank working in New York, NY. Contract role with strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 11+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of project management/business analysis experience.
- Project manager experience in major/complex institutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Markets & Securities Services products and environments.
- Strong knowledge of trade lifecycle.
- Treasury knowledge (Liquidity, Banking Book).
- Ability to put together high quality presentations for Senior Management.
- Ability to lead/chair meetings involving mid/senior management to drive outcomes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prefer experience working with Front Office/Trading and Sales/COO/Finance.
What You Will Be Doing
- Project/program mobilization and scoping.
- Project plan and RAID management.
- Remediate issues/blockers.
- Work with workstream leads within programs, including tracking and reporting status of plan execution to senior governance fora.
- Preparation of responses from regulators.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Technology, Risk, Finance, Front Office, etc.).
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.