Grow your career as a Transformation Business Analyst / Project Manager with an innovative global bank. 6+ months contract opportunity (with strong chance for extension). Will be a key member of a team within the company supporting engagements necessary to deliver against transformation and regulatory priorities. Projects will vary in size, duration, and complexity; will have significant and measurable business value outcomes; and will be highly visible with executive-level sponsorship. Roles and responsibilities will vary depending on the team that the consultant is paired with. Responsibilities will include both business analysis and project management tasks. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Support all project phases and drive project execution and delivery.
- Own the initial preparation of communications for project sponsors and senior stakeholders.
- Support creation of project communications to drive engagement of key stakeholders and adoption of recommendations and solutions.
- Work with colleagues to continuously develop re-usable intellectual capital and contribute relevant content to the team’s knowledgebase.
- Show initiative in performing research and obtaining data (as needed).
- Independently think through and analyze solutions to problems and develop initial hypotheses, frameworks, and methodologies.
- 7 years of experience in financial services, consulting or investment banking.
- 1-2 years of experience in a major management consulting firm, or in a large financial services company.
- Hands-on experience as a Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Experience working on large scale transformation or regulatory programs/projects.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik or Power BI).
- Skilled in presenting analyses and communicating a clear storyline.
- Experience analyzing processes and creating process maps / user stories.
- Familiar with Agile/Waterfall project management lifecycle with hand on experience managing complex, large-scale projects from inception.
- Demonstrated experience creating, owning, and developing PowerPoint presentations and similar forms of communication.
- Experience analyzing processes and creating process maps/user stories.
- Ability to drive tasks to completion with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mindset.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high amount of ambiguity.
- Strongly prefer experience ability to:
- Develop and manage project budgets, schedules, and timelines.
- Convey information to key stakeholders in both written and verbal format.
- Perform Data Analysis
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Participate in Process Analysis and Design
- Develop Business Cases and Financial Models
- Manage Stakeholders
- Be involved in Communications and Change Planning
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.