Grow your career as a Training Specialist with an innovative global bank in Buffalo, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite. Will assist with ongoing, multi-level training needs related to presentation building and design. The team produces custom pitch book and marketing materials for high-profile investment banking transactions using MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite. General training on using PowerPoint and Excel as a beginner to advanced level and advanced data visualization in the form of charts and graphs is needed. Training sessions are continuously evolving and will leverage recorded video, live-streaming, video conferencing, e-mail or document-based guides and tutorials.
- Lead regularly scheduled training sessions and demonstrations and as needed.
- Training topics include but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Office with a focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Overview of in-house add-ins for PowerPoint, Excel and Word helping to increase productivity and standardize content and offers.
- Introduction to charts and graphs.
- Advanced charts and graphs including waterfall, marimekko, bridge and football fields, etc.
- In-house systems and processes
- Capture and maintain a list of new hires and ensure 100% outreach to new employees.
- Schedule and invite new hires to training sessions that accommodate multiple time zones.
- Modify and generate new content to demonstrate training topics clearly and to assign as practice projects.
- Create and edit video recordings of training content.
- Provide exceptional customer service and be the front-facing contact for all training inquiries and ad-hoc questions.
- Assist with training related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphics, Business or another related field.
- 2 years of teaching or corporate training experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Must have Graphics experience.
- Prefer a strong understanding of the capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Animate and After Effects and how they interact with Microsoft Office programs.
- Prefer strong knowledge of file formats: pptx, pdf, docx, xlsx, jpg, gif, png, svg, eps.
- Prefer professional written and verbal communication skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.