- Pay 57500 to 57500
- Function: Accounting / Finance Professional
- Job Ref: 235956
• Provide first level support to end users of time & attendance, acting as a liaison between end users and Third-party Support. Support provided will include but is not limited to; troubleshoot issues, problem solving, resolving, reporting and end user training.
• Monitor data integrations to time & attendance software and make necessary updates to ensure data integrity.
• Ensure timely updates to associate information for seamless payroll processing.
• Create vendor relationships to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Assist with User Acceptance Testing in time & attendance software through implementation period.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity through testing of system changes and report writing.
• Provide support for user registration of Manager/Employee Self-Service.
• Develops and manages special projects as identified by the Payroll/HRIS Systems Manager.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to think critically and who will question the status quo.
• Proactively seek and provide creative approaches to problem solving and process improvement.
• Strong ability to collaborate with other team members to resolve payroll variances, provide reporting support and deliver quality results to employees and external customers.
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized, flexible, rigorous attention to detail, and a high level of confidentiality.
• Demonstrated ability to produce data in a clear and understandable manner meeting user requirements.
• Experience providing support to 1,000+ employees.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES:
• 2+ years' experience with Kronos time & attendance.
• In-depth functional experience with ADP Vantage/Kronos preferred, technical experience a plus.
• Strong bias for action with a demonstrated track record of owning and delivering solutions successfully.
• Experience working with unions and complex work rules and calculations a plus, but not required.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working directly with users and collaborating across internal teams to deliver complex projects.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Ability to balance the demands of projects, maintenance, support, and customer expectations in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance.
• Self-starter, able to drive work forward within an agile environment.
• High tolerance for ambiguity, challenge, and change.
• Ability to show composure in difficult circumstances.
• Understanding of pay calculations, payroll processes, pay standards and wage and hour laws.
• 1 year experience working with database reporting systems, word processing and spreadsheet software experience (i.e., Access, Word, Excel) including writing documentation that describes installation and operating procedures and the ability to write complex formulas and calculations; experience using pivot tables and vlookups.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.