Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Testing Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC, St. Louis, Minneapolis
Term: 15 months
- Lead a variety of systems quality assurance testing initiatives on software systems.
- Act as key participant in planning for systems quality assurance.
- Automate test procedures, cases, and research new tools, technologies, and processes to improve quality assurance.
- Lead testing, development, and project teams to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, and recommend changes.
- Provide guidance to team. Lead implementation of complex projects and initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Work with leaders to define and establish processes, templates, and standards related to systems testing.
- Interact with more experienced leaders to provide support and propel efforts for the business.
- Recommend compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and implement key risk initiatives.
- Test Coordinators should have a skill set that is a blend between Project Management and Testing.
- Advanced communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of the team including Senior Leadership Team.
- Ability to work across multiple product teams, provide guidance to lower-level test coordinators and provide rollup status.
- Ability to gather data from teams and provide combined reporting.
- Clear understanding of SDLC testing lifecycle.
- Software Testing background.
- Expert in Financial Industry Trade Settlement Process.
- Advanced knowledge on use of testing management tools: ALM (Test Management), and JIRA (Align and Defect Tracking).
- MS Office: advanced Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in blended Waterfall and Agile approach.
- Refinitive, BETA NXT Host, TRUST3000/MOXY, APL GEN 4 Platform experience.
- Prior experience working with trade settlement changes (T+5 -> T+3, T+3 -> T+2).
- Testing automation using UFT/QTP and/or Selenium.