Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technology Operations Associate
Location: Chandler, AZ, 85286
Term: 3 months
- Evaluate the quality of business continuity plans.
- Document quality issues and perform measures to resolve.
- Work closely with internal customers to meet quality standards.
- Act as a subject matter expert.
- Review for completion of quality issues.
- Participate in and support implementation of business solutions.
- Determine the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules.
- Review tactical issues, policies or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained.
- Perform daily validations of application by performing critical functional checks to ensure that its stable for business users.
- Monitor all the scheduled batch jobs and work on fixing in case of failures.
- Audit complex critical systems delivery for business processes.
- Determine the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues.
- Reduce the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery.
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations.
- Provide technology information managers, functional colleagues and stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Use of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Use of JIRA.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 6+ months of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.