Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 24 months
- Evaluate moderately complex business problems and provide technical assistance in identifying automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Review and evaluate moderately complex technical business problems that can be resolved through internet or intranet based solutions.
- Present recommendations for resolving business problems.
- Exercise some independent judgment when developing project budgets, project plans, and schedules.
- Provide information about communication between business and technology teams.
- Work with business user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs, and document results.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Very strong in application and system documentation. This role will be responsible for documenting designs.
- Strong MS Office skills a must.
- Ideal candidate will be able to work in a team setting, capture notes from meetings, understand complex design discussions, and build the appropriate detailed documentation required to build, configure, deploy, and operate applications.
- Operational software manual creation experience required.
- 2+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.