Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: TEMPE, Arizona, 85282
Term: 9 months
- Will provide test execution support for the implementation of the Foxtrot replacement solution.
- Will focus on testing strategy and testing execution in an Agile environment, documenting defect and conduction retests as needed. Specific examples to include but not limited to: executing scripts, update JIRA tickets for test results, opening defects and working with SME as needed to clarify questions.
- Could require use of team support tools to log tickets/manage workload in SharePoint or other relevant tools.
- Evaluate moderately complex business problems and provide technical assistance in identifying automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Review and evaluate moderately complex technical business problems that can be resolved through internet or intranet based solutions.
- Present recommendations for resolving business problems.
- Exercise some independent judgment when developing project budgets, project plans, and schedules.
- Provide information about communication between business and technology teams.
- Work with business user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs, and document results.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Experience with ALM (HP application lifecycle management)
- Knowledge defining and/or writing user stories/business requirements, process flows, best practices and/or procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while balancing multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- 2+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.