Title: Technical Writer
Location: Remote - must reside in California
This job is responsible for preparing, managing, and maintaining content pertaining to programming, systems operation, and user documentation, ensuring compliance by keeping content current, relevant and readily accessible within the Online Reference Library (ORL). The Technical Writer will coordinate all article development, approval and release with the appropriate business stakeholders.
Day to Day Duties:
- Gather supporting documentation and artifacts from a variety of sources
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify content needed to accurately describe technical specifications
- Create, edit and publish high-quality content from SME interviews
- Edit technical writing for content continuity, consistency of tone and style, grammatical and spelling accuracy, appropriate use of formatting, technical language and/or naming conventions
- Understand and adhere to approved style and grammar guidelines
- Communicate directly with Customer regarding quality assurance, amendment and submission guidelines
- Proof read and accurately compile bulletins and Handbooks by deadlines
- Maintain tools containing critical documents, information, links and customer information needed
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.