Grow your career as a Technical Writer with an innovative global bank in New York, NY & Jersey City, NJ. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 3 days per week, with willingness to go to both NYC and Jersey City locations. Will document process flow and provide technical documentation for software solutions.
- Articulate strategy and target state architecture, data models and processes through collaboration with business & data leads and architects.
- Produce various technical & functional documents – roadmaps, current vs target state, applications landscape, system architecture, etc.
- Summarize and generalize technical & functional details into presentations for senior technical & business stakeholders.
- Prepare and present content based on the stakeholders needs and expectations.
- Participate in various data & architecture forums and discussions to stay informed of latest developments.
- Use collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, Wiki) to store & maintain knowledgebase to make documents easy to refer to & use.
- Use required designs & diagrams creation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Computers, Information Technology or Engineering.
- 6+ years of Technical Writing experience.
- Strong understanding of data platforms, data modeling, data flow and data concepts.
- Ability to write process flows and provide data strategy content to Senior-level management.
- Ability to translate technical and strategy discussions into the appropriate technical and/or communication documents.
- Experience with technical writing and presentation skills with ability to use required tools.
- Strong skills in Visio, Enterprise Architect, PowerPoint or other similar tools to create technical documents.
- Experience in creating roadmap, current vs. target state, tech landscape, system architecture, etc.
- Experience defining strategy and architecture across different business units, geographies, and functions.
- Experience in financial services specifically wealth management/private banking.
- Experience in creating product or application documents.
- Excellent presentation skills. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Prefer background in Data Strategy and Architecture.
- Prefer any technical writing related professional learning or certification.
- Prefer any relevant white papers published.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.