Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Technical Support Representative
Location: Lincoln, RI 02865
Hourly Rate: $17/hr.
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Provide call center based technical support to store locations, vendors and staff.
- Serve as first level for troubleshooting of issues encountered in stores.
- Assure implementation based protocols are met.
- Render assistance for equipment troubleshooting and ensure deployment process adherence.
- Update Database regarding resolution of issues and techs progress while completing work with in the store.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- A minimum of 1 year work experience needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills coupled with diagnostic, and problem solving skills.
- Supervisory skills are an asset but not a requirement.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.