- Pay 130000 to 140000
- Function: IT Project / Program Management
- Job Ref: 236720
• Employ a range of techniques to analyse problems and evaluate multiple solutions against engineering, business & strategic criteria.
• Design and drive adoption of a messaging, instrumentation and other shared services (CI/CD, network management, etc.) blueprint and solution selection criteria for the Bank’s trading plant.
• Based on this, project and product manage delivery of end-to-end first-class engineering solutions across a messaging platforms (UltraMessaging, TIBCO, Rendezvous, and/or Solace), instrumentation, observability and shared services platforms:
• Create and document roadmaps
• Create and manage budgets
• Communicate to stakeholders and create status reports
• Automate analysis and delivery using tools such as Python, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
• Improve delivery standards, working practices, tools & solutions and driving adoption of automation tools.
• 3+ years experience in product management, in one or more of the following areas: messaging, instrumentation, DevOps, trading technology
• 3+ years experience in technical project management preferred, preferred toolsets being Jira, Confluence, Clarity
• Experience with one or more of: Informatica UltraMessaging, TIBCO, Rendezvous, and/or Solace
• 7+ years experience working with geographically distributed application environments leveraging multicast messaging
• Networking knowledge: Ethernet basics, TCP/IP administration (routing, firewalls, etc), packet capture technology
• Knowledge of SQL-based database technologies, at least one of - PostgresSQL, KDB+, InfluxDB
• Knowledge of UNIX a plus
• Understanding of software development lifecycle
• Experience developing\architecting front office trading systems would be considered a plus
Here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy:
• Best in class leave policy
• Gender neutral parental leaves
• 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
• Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
• Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
• Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
• Accident and Term life Insurance
• Training and development to help you excel in your career
• Coaching and support from experts in your team
• A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
• A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.