Grow your career as a Technical Data Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will manage the moving of 300 applications from an on premise database to the cloud.
• Work with leads on reporting and management of data strategy roadmap for the enterprise data
• Knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and ability to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solutions incrementally.
• Drive the identification and mitigation of the project risks, issues and dependencies that may impact the end baseline date or the delivery of the program and consistently provide frequent communication to the stakeholders on the mitigation progress.
• Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific tasks/deliverables from various technology teams to end-to-end delivery plans by working closely with all stakeholders.
• Develop documentation and presentation materials to communicate project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise descriptions and mitigation details
• Coordinate project meetings, working sessions and stand up meetings with project stakeholders.
• Coordinate the identification of critical success factors and key performance indicators and responsible for analysis and reporting the performance metrics.
• Ensure consistency and compliance with the program / project procedures, methodology, policies and standards and artifacts for project delivery.
• Project management & oversight of the deliverables & resources distributed across many different technology teams across the front to back application stack.
• 5+ years of project management in technology projects.
• Must have experience managing data or application development projects.
• Experience managing projects to migrate on-prem data to the cloud.
• Experience in Business Analysis / Data Analysis.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycles and methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Iterative.
• Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence.
• Strong skills in MS Project (preferred), Excel, Excel, Power Point and Visio.
• Prefer Agile and Scrum experience.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.