We have an excellent Direct Hire opportunity with for a Technical Onboarding Coordinator. This team coordinates with HR and technical teams for new hire onboarding, excellent culture, career potential and benefits!
- Work closely with business to identify and document technology needs of new hires.
- Reviews technology needs with and collaborates with technical teams to ensure accuracy of solution.
- Drive coordination of tasks associated with fulfilling technologies (hardware, software, and access) needed for a productive day 1
- Document and track key technology configuration parameters.
- Perform analysis of key technology metrics.
- Assists in the development of standard technology configuration bundles.
- Prepare and mange communications with business new-hire managers and new-hires.
- Provide status updates to customers and team members.
- Conduct follow-up sessions with newly hired staff and their respective departments.
Skills, knowledge, abilities:
- Strong communication – orally and written in English.
- Strong customer success mentality.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and cooperative relationships in the face of problems.
- Ability to use appropriate methods of communications (face-to-face, email, phone, etc.) to achieve desired results.
- Understanding of supply chain activities.
- Understanding of business analyst related activities.
- General understanding of information technology, technology operations and organizational structure.
- Ability to effectively interact with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at one time, handling appropriate priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, independent and possess the ability to learn quickly.
- Analytical skills in supporting job responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, must be flexible.