IAM Technical Development Manager - 100% REMOTE!!!
Global Fortune500 firm seeking an IAM Technical Development Manager for their growing team! The IAM Technical Dev Manager is a leadership position reporting to the senior director of IAM Technical Services. This role is responsible for running the overall capability that encompasses the IGA business facing service. This role must have a strong understanding or the underlying controls and business processes that comprise the major functions of:
- Provisioning / Deprovisioning User objects and access
- Role Construct and management
- Account Lifecycle management
- Artifact management and Reporting
- Certification control automation
The IAM Technical Dev Manager is directly responsible for aligning the IGA platform to the broader enterprise IAM vision and strategy, developing and executing IAM roadmaps against that strategy, assuring capability meets the requirements of the controls associated with user provisioning / deprovisioning and access management lifecycles. Identifying and evaluating tools , utilities processes and components that comprise the IGA ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a keen interest in improving the IAM internal control environment. They are highly organized and able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously, meet committed delivery dates and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate must have a track record of involvement with IAM programs and IGA functions at a senior level.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in Cyber Security/ Identity and Access Management
- 5-7 years IAM (IGA Preferred) experience for Financial services or other highly regulated industry
- Experience in an IAM Leadership role with responsibility for delivering capabilities or tools
- Firm understanding of RBAC Development , processes and Controls
- Strong understanding of PCI, SOX, HIPA, EU-GDPR regulations for IAM
- Working knowledge or better of industry standard IGA tools such as SailPoint, Aveksa or Saviynt as well as Ping and Okta
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills & executive presence
- Basic DevOps understanding - CI/CD pipeline builds including Kubernetes & Jenkins.
- Agile and SAFe experience
Exciting opportunity to be a part of the IAM growth at this Fortune500 FinTech!! Excellent compensation, robust benefits package including very generous PTO, matching 401(k), work from home options, full suite of medical & dental offerings and much, much more. Send your detailed resume & LinkedIn profile today.