Grow your career as a Technical Delivery Manager with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will start working remotely until offices reopen, then will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of technology initiatives (strategic and/or service improvement).
- Execute multi-dimensional technology projects/programs with diverse technology stack and global deployments.
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based technologies and frameworks.
- Program planning, dependency management across technology organizations and platforms for assigned initiatives.
- Establish foundational and execution work streams for new strategic and improvement/stabilization initiatives.
- Identify work streams and build program structure.
- Review and revise work plan/milestones with development teams on at least a weekly basis.
- Involve domain and technical architecture as appropriate into planning discussions and execution support.
- Provide visibility to senior leadership and architects – progress, issues/risks, blockers, and other key indicators.
- Establish and manage working level interaction model with program, development, and support teams.
- Manage issues, risks and escalations from the program and project level via centralized tracker.
- Ensure program consistency – execution/process templates, tracking structure, reporting, issues/blockers.
- Manage and direct exception requests.
- Define cost saves and document cost impact for any delays from the financial baseline.
- Communicate program strategy and objectives to stakeholders and work stream teams.
- Run any automated reports used for the program.
- Provide agenda for stakeholder meetings.
- Provide meeting attendance, key meeting decisions and next steps/follow-ups for stakeholder meetings.
- Provide meeting attendance, key meeting decisions and next steps/follow-ups for program status meetings.
- Host all stakeholder meetings.
- Host all program status meetings.
- Execute KPIs.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a leadership role within an organization of similar complexity and size.
- Exposure and working knowledge of Cloud based technologies and frameworks.
- End to end delivery experience - working with architects and development teams while being able to communicate to senior management.
- Prefer experience with Cloud, ETL, database containerization technologies.
- Working to deep knowledge of financial products, technology architecture, Cloud offerings and frameworks through direct project work.
- PMP or other related certifications are a plus, but not absolutely required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PPT, Word, MS Project).
- Direct experience executing multi-dimensional development projects/programs with diverse technology stack and global deployments.
- Able to develop and manage a comprehensive program plan and dependencies
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.