Grow your career as a Technical Business Data Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Data analysis for complex system.
- Work closely with end users/clients to understand business process/industry standards/regulatory mandate requirements.
- Work closely with IT and Operations partners.
- Work with external data vendors (i.e., Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, Markit, etc) and standards organizations.
- Execute projects independently.
- Conduct Systems Integrated Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Create Function Specification Documents (FSD), System Requirement Specification (SRS), and test plans.
- College degree or specialized training is required.
- 8+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst.
- Financial data modeling capabilities.
- Reverse engineering functional specifications from data.
- Strong background in financial reference data and capital markets.
- Strong SQL knowledge required. Able to query data, analyze and troubleshooting.
- Strong data analysis and mapping skill.
- Data-oriented with an excellent attention to detail.
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, systems development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- Experience utilizing various SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (JIRA, etc.).
- Comprehensive knowledge of the testing lifecycle with SIT, UAT, and Production.
- Experience working with major vendor data providers (i.e., Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, Markit).
- Experience as a Project Lead.
- Experience working closely with IT Project Managers and Development teams.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Visio.
- Experience with vendor product implementation.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.