Grow your career as a Technical Business Analyst with an innovative global bank working in Tampa, FL. Contract role with strong possibility of extension or conversion to full-time employment. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will be responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective is to lead applications with system analysis, data analysis and data mapping, produce clear system flowcharts, BRDs & FRDs to implement the project. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role.
- Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects.
- Excellent understanding of RDBMS & SQL Queries.
- Financial background with Market Data experience, preferably a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in this domain.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate to work in an Agile framework environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary.