Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst (Cloud Security Projects)
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Create enabling documentation, process flows and templates to facilitate the creation of various levels of cloud security strategic plans, from high level target state definitions to detailed execution plans across many cloud security domains.
- Create and maintain tracking documentation to track progress and delivery of key strategic materials.
- Define and communicate prioritization processes to ensure the most urgent strategy work is being completed on time.
- Contribute to the creation of strategic materials and deliverables in terms of content creation, presentation formatting and finishing touches.
- Create and track socialization plans to ensure strategic materials are presented to appropriate audiences for buy in and approval as needed.
- Create executive overview materials to show how the various layers of our strategic development process come together to deliver results.
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Review customer information with the technology team.
- Implement technical initiatives for complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Lead initiatives for complex projects and work with the technology team to assess customer information and recommend best solutions to the customer.
- Conduct research or testing of achieving market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory or compliance issues and implications of new implementations.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team to resolve issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.