Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri, 63103
Term: 12 months
- Provide support and coordination for multiple concurrent tech initiatives for technology compliance in product area of responsibility.
- Limited Data review and analysis.
- Perform Vlookups and pivot tables for presentations to technology leadership.
- Perform research in ServiceNow or other SharePoint sites.
- Open and manage tickets w/ internal and third-party vendor technical support and ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Work with team members to maintain technical documentation.
- Required Previous Experience:
- Business systems support for Technology initiative tracking and planning.
- Change and incident management for third party software solutions.
- Vulnerability tracking and coordination of remediation.
- Disaster recovery planning and documentation.
- Vendor support coordination for third party software solutions.
- Server Infrastructure upgrades and migrations.
- Stakeholder communications, clarifications and requirements gathering.
- Self-starter with solid communication and customer service skills.
- Documenting Non-Functional requirements and user stories.
- Basic presentation skills for sake of gathering and clarifying user stories/requirements.
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems.
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements.
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems.
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions.
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Required Tech Skills:
- MS Office.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Windows.
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban ceremony understanding and participation.
- Nice to Haves:
- Documentation experience preferably with JIRA and Confluence.
- Prior experience with ServiceNow.
- Prior experience with banks/financial services or legal/compliance/risk/audit domain.
- SQL Experience.
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.