Grow your career as a Technical Business Analyst with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will write user stories in JIRA, interact with users at various levels in the organization as well as work directly with UX teams to drive the fundamental look feel drafts that are then supplied to the development team for builds. Will also assist in QA, data validation and play an integral role in establishing that the user wants are met with quality deliverables.
- Create user stories in JIRA for the Safety and Soundness custom data visualization platform as digital Product Owner.
- Maintain prioritized backlog by partnering with right stakeholders and conduct grooming sessions.
- Provide analysis and meaningful interpretation of data to stimulate dialogue and decision making.
- Contribute or create internal communications. Create and prepare reports, metrics, and presentations.
- Provide in-depth and analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and innovative solutions.
- Develop trust and team confidence through accurate, timely, clear communication and work quality.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and design sense with continuous innovation in user experience.
- Conduct Demos and Educational Sessions of the platform on occasions.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required.
- 4+ years of business and data analysis experience within technology or similar areas.
- 1 to 3+ years of working knowledge of Risk within technology and/or operational risk practices.
- Strong BA with Agile delivery experience, understanding of SDLC, digital, analytical skills and ability to partner with engineering and business organization, and knows when to push back, if needed.
- Prior experience in SQL, BI reporting and advanced Excel to assist in requirement management.
- Experience working with User Experience teams, technology stakeholders and users to identify enhancement ideas to identify meaningful iterative enhancements.
- Experience working with mid-to-senior level managers in an analytical, data, or technology capacity where work products were used to drive business decisions.
- Basic understanding of reporting, database, data management and data transmission.
- Functional knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to create presentation materials, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Exposure to API and tech stack such as Angular, Java, etc.
- Prior banking or finance experience with the client or other large firms.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.