Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Enon, OH
Term: 6 Months
- Perform research and analyze system data to create technical specifications in support of a program, system, or application, serving as the technical liaison between IT Infrastructure and business partners.
- Support Infrastructure team in analysis of store applications to deliver DNS/DHCP architecture, management, and support capabilities.
- Perform research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects.
- Assist in business Change Management activities.
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Analyze data obtained through the various data collection methods and translate to technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relative field of study.
- Previous experience with networking and infrastructure concepts
- Knowledge of global business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Advanced knowledge with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications.
- Ability to perform repeated bending, standing and reaching.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to effectively influence and lead multiple levels of an organization through functional boundaries.
- Strong/effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to multi-task and track multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work both independent of immediate supervision and in a team environment.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of intra-department functions and operations.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.