Title: FX Payments Technical Systems Analyst
Location: Preferred in Charlotte, NC, will consider strong candidates in Minneapolis and New York
Technical Systems Analyst to assist in the external integration for our FX API product, which supports the ability for our customers to receive exchange rates that meet their payments and accounting needs. Looking for someone who understands APIs (Soap and Rest) from a technical standpoint and can face off with customers. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment contributing to multiple technical external onboarding projects. Looking for evidence of strong technical acumen, self-direction, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly.
- Problem solving, researching and independently mining for root cause of issues.
- Perform integration testing via Postman to support customer onboarding. Provide analysis on findings.
- Support FX API external onboarding team.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing, including updating priorities and gathering requirements, create and execute test cases and test scripts. Document results and obtain approvals. Oversee end-to-end testing and coordinate partner testing, analyzing results.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of software development/integration experience
- Familiar with software development tools
- Familiar with API standards, protocols and network
- Fast learner
- Quality Assurance testing skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with FX and Payments preferred
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences
- Proficiency with Postman desired