Location: Atlanta, GA
Our established client is looking for a Tech Lead / Solutions Architect to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate business processes, upgrade or modify existing systems, and review system-wide capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
• Develop and maintain long-term target state architecture and roadmap, ensure alignment with the business objectives, corporate strategies and standards.
• Build team expertise in developing highly available, reliable, and scalable solutions
• Be the technical point of contact.
• Collaborate with the product management, other IT groups and vendors to develop solutions for complex, global business requirements
• Ensure effective CI/CD and Dev-Ops performance to support rapid deployment
• Establish architectural and technical standards and processes, ensure adherence to them through governance
• Evaluate and identify appropriate technology solutions to meet business and technology challenges,
• Lead and mentor a team of Junior/Senior developers and guide them all through the implementation
• Keep abreast of evolving technologies and anticipate technological evolutions that could be leveraged to
enhance current architectures
• Champion technology innovation
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
• 10+ years of technical leadership in all phases of software development life cycle
• 5+ years of experience in architecture and design of distributed, highly scalable, highly available systems
using modern technology stack like Docker, Kubernetes, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, Vue.js, Python,
• Experience in Enterprise Solution Architecture
• Experience in modern CI/CD, Dev-ops, software development, web applications and services, technology
standards and frameworks
• Experience working with Agile teams
• Experience leading a team of Junior/Senior developers during implementation
• Excellent knowledge of architecture methodologies and modeling
• Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to present complex ideas to multiple levels
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong facilitation and analytic skills with an open mind
• Strong mentoring skills
• Must be a US Citizen
• EST time zone strongly preferred
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!