Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Developer/Sr Developer, IT Web Content Management
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Term: 6 months
- Engage with business users and corresponding IT application teams for Requirement gathering, documenting, and transitioning.
- Provide design and cost estimate based on project requirement.
- Present design for peer review and participate design review for other team members.
- Implement approved solutions independently and collaborate directly with internal customers with limited supervision.
- Provide user training.
- Participate on-duty rotation of production support and EWCM platform maintenance.
- Practice Agile development methodology.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is required.
- A team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
- Understand continuous delivery and demonstrate capability to implemented CI/CD for TeamSite/LiveSite application development.
- Working experience with supporting, migration (of content + code) and implementation of CMS/DXP applications both on prem and on cloud3.
- Experience with Drupal installation, configuration and development.
- Proficiency with container and cloud Technologies including but not limited to Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS S3, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience implementing Content Management solutions utilizing the OpenText TeamSite/LiveSite version 8 and above, including:
- Development of eStudio applications via templates, components and best practices
- Development of workflows using Workflow Modeler
- Implementing custom roles and custom menu options
- Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts, etc.
- CSSDK integration
- Design and Develop SitePublisher components
- Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
- Deployment to LiveSite Content Services & LiveSite Display Services.
- OpenDeploy configuration
- Configuration in n-tier architecture
- Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments.
- Basic Windows Server administration.
- XSLT experience.
- Installation and Administration experience with Drupal, TeamSite, TeamSite Search, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display Services
- Database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or other RDBMS.
- Knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, AD/LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage.