- Pay 42 to 42
- Function: Accounting / Finance Professional
- Job Ref: 235229
Oversee daily administration of tax filings (federal, state, local withholding) for assigned legal entities including distributions of tax remittances according to tax jurisdiction guidelines. Respond to Client and Client Team inquiries regarding tax filings and deposits. Support Tax Filing Analysts.
Year end Tax and Accounting Experience REQUIRED
Healthcare industry experience - PLUS
As a Tax Filing Delivery Lead duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* First point of escalation for any Deposit and Reconciliation or client issues
* Responsible for overall Tax Filing delivery to clients
* Process Lead focused on deposit and reconciliation processes
* Educates associates and clients and provides subject matter expertise for deposit and reconciliation processes
* Liaison with Payroll Client teams - for items including but not limited to - (1) coordination of amended returns for W-2Cs, (2) for questions on notices that need research from Payroll, (3) Payroll schedule and calendar, (4) interface file submission
* Approve PTS and Deposit checklists - work checklist queue
* Coordinate testing for Deposit and Reconciliation processes for updated interfaces
* Weekly review of Maestro tasks for agency notices and needed communication/meetings with Client teams or Clients
* Variance analysis control point when issue needs escalation or analysis
* Review EFT setup to make sure all deposits set up for EFT payment where possible
* Monitor Applied for statuses for any agency registration issues
* Communicate penalty and interest report to payroll client teams
* Respond to direct inquiries from Client/Payroll teams - represent TFSS in meetings
* Support and provide research on compliance and regulatory issues and escalates when needed
* Monitor metrics and be responsible for identification of process or other issues and provide suggested resolution to management
* Recognize need for process improvement and communicate to management
* Coordinate and/or provide needed training for new associates or processes
* Respond to client communications and escalate to OSM when needed
* Meet periodically with Operation Services Manager and report metrics and any ongoing issues
* Work and support implementation of new clients
* Onshore and Offshore - supporting / overseeing ongoing operations
* Compile, report and analyze metric
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.