Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics Client
Position: Talent Management Coordinator
Location: Dallas, TX
Term: 7 Months
We are seeking a Talent Coordinator for a contract opportunity in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of human resources/administrative experience with exposure to LMS tools and experience working in SAP SuccessFactros, Articulate 360, and Qualtrix. The position required onsite work during the training with the option for remote work once the training period is completed.
- Assist with internal talent management related inquiries or requests.
- Provide administrative support for talent management processes e.g. onboarding, performance management, succession, etc.
- Assist with talent management system requests, questions (SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Saba, etc.).
- Respond to requests for ad hoc reports.
- Assist with talent management and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Minimum two years of experience as an HR coordinator.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.