Position: Talent Config Analyst (Remote)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328 - Remote
Term: 4 months
Pay Rate: $65.33/hour
- Helps with the management and configuration of talent, performance, and development solutions in human capital management (HCM) and learning management (LMS) systems.
- Provides enterprise tier 3 support to multiple operating divisions and talent partners.
- Performs unit and regression testing on new functionality.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3 years experience in Workday Talent & Performance Administration.
- 1-year experience in Workday Learning Administration.
- 3 years experience in SumTotal LMS Administration. (SaaS)
- 1-year experience in SumTotal Advanced Reporting.
- Knowledge in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands.
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to connect easily with others.
- Strong analytical skills to understand data relationships and interconnectivity with talent, performance, and development configurations.
- Excellent people and written/verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.