Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Tableau Developer/Analyst
Term: 12 months
- Participates in the design, development, and implementation of database / business intelligence solutions
- Create technical requirement documents and ensure solutions meet business need
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects.
- Typical day split
1) Meetings to gather requirements from business partners (Enhancements to existing dashboards already built).
2) Building the actual Design and Development.
3) Analyze/Validation of the Data that is being used for the dashboard.
4) Additional requests related to Database enhancements that are needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excellent professional communication skills through clearly written, concise and comprehensive documentation
- Needs to have good experience with Tableau dashboards (should be able to build and a strong base of experience).
- Will have some direction on dashboards that are needed.
- Strong understanding of dashboards and ability to build these needs.
- Heavy Tableau dashboard.
- SQL programming Experience needed.
- Ideal Data Programming and visualizations.