Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Tableau Developer
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 12 months
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 7+ years of development experience with Tableau, Power BI and/or other data visualization tools.
- 5+ years of experience using SQL within a variety of database sources such as, MS SQL, Oracle, SAS etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Banking industry analytics experience.
- Experience with process automation and enhancements.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.