Grow your career as a Tableau Dashboard Developer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will work with different teams to support design and development of new Tableau Dashboards.
- Gather and document business requirements for reports, dashboards and analytics through stakeholder interviews and workshops.
- Design and develop Dashboards in Tableau using different data sources.
- Translate business requirements to functional/technical documentation.
- Design and build Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) workflows resulting in either a systems integration and/or business intelligence source table from multiple data sources.
- Perform testing and ad-hoc data queries as needed.
- Develop reports and documentation for reporting applications and systems.
- Create data models, visualizations, charts, tables, and other report part objects for use by non-technical users in self-service reporting tools.
- Understand and analyze the data to find patterns or valuable business insights to design informative visuals and reports.
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Contribute to the effective data governance of business data including data quality, data management, and risk management surrounding the handling of data, including application security layer models in Tableau.
- Work with Power User Utility team to migrate dashboards into server.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- 3+ years of experience as a Developer, Business Analyst, or Data/Reporting Analyst.
- Proven experience in building Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge on Tableau desktop, Tableau Prep and Tableau server.
- Experience on connecting API with Tableau server.
- Exposure on Big Data connectivity with Tableau/Qlik.
- Prefer Microsoft SQL Server/SAS/Python experience.
- Prefer understanding of data modelling or database design concepts.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.