Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: ADDISON, Texas, 75001
Term: 6 months
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end to end infrastructure solutions.
- Participate in test planning and execution.
- Communicate with end users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates.
- Design, build, enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio.
- Troubleshoot and resolve tickets during implementation of store networks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve first level network and wireless issues.
- Present recommendations for resolving ticket requests, and exercise some independent judgment while developing understanding of the process, policies and risk controls.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with the following:
- BMC TrueSight
- Technology Capacity Management
- Infrastructure Data Knowledge
- REST APIs
- 2+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.