Terrific REMOTE opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits
Job Title: Systems Architect II
Location: Remote with occasional travel
Salary: $120,000 - $128,500 + annual bonus and great benefits package
At the direction of the lead solution architect, responsible for evaluating existing or proposed application frameworks, strategies, processes, systems and methodologies to support global operations, corporate objectives and initiatives for custom developed solutions spanning all areas of the business.
- Research and evaluate custom solution frameworks for both UI and service layer development that align with overall application and security strategies, including recommending and testing annual upgrade paths for existing frameworks.
- Collaborate and work closely using proven Agile methodologies and processes with cloud infrastructure team to enhance and enable more automation and increase overall efficiencies and governance around custom cloud solutions.
- Work with the data engineering, packaged, data science, and operations platform teams on designing, building and supporting business solutions.
- Act as a positive coach/mentor for less experienced team members to develop stronger technical skills. Where applicable, lead and motivate team members.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field and five (5) years of experience in the information services, including four (4) years' experience with assigned area technologies.
- High School Diploma/GED and nine (9) years equivalent experience in the information services, including four (4) years’ experience with assigned area technologies.
- Must be able to facilitate technical design sessions
- Experience in relational database technologies and SQL
- Experience in logical data modeling and physical database design
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and preferably experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Familiar with Azure AD Identity Platform and various modern authentication methodologies such as OAuth 2.0 and MSAL/ADAL
- Must be able to work flexible schedules up to 2 days a week to support offshore solution center in Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 years or more experience with Azure API Management, MuleSoft API Manger or similar API management platform is a plus